QUOTES BY: TOPICSI..AUTHORSI..ABOUT USI..SEE ALSOI

Top 10 Famous Inspirational Quotes

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.
Kurt Cobain


Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.
John Maxwell


The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
E. E. Cummings


What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Walt Emerson


I don't think anything is unrealistic if you believe you can do it.
Richard L. Evans


I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.
Anne Frank


No day in which you learn something is a complete loss.
David Eddings


Most people live and die with their music still unplayed. They never dare to try.
Mary Kay Ash


The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us.
Voltaire


Give it all you've got because you never know if there's going to be a next time.
Danielle Ingrum

View ALL Inspirational Quotes


.