QUOTES BY: TOPICSI..AUTHORSI..ABOUT USI..SEE ALSOI

Affirmations

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9

I'm wiser because of my mistakes, I'm happier because of my sad times, I'm stronger because of my hard times!


I am the winner of life.


I spread love, peace, and blessings to everyone around me!


I radiate luck wherever I go. I create the door of miracles.


I believe that a good thing will always happen after pain.


Nothing in my life that I won’t be able to handle.


My weakness is my opportunity.


I'm in control of what I think and how I feel.


I am a great teacher, and my best student is myself.


I am a priority, not an option.


My thoughts are free, my being is artistic, my soul sings happy songs everyday.


My inner self is strong, my heart is faithful, and my love is unconditional.


I believe that everyday is a new opportunity to make a difference in someone's life.


I am a runner and I always finish the race.


I set the goals I know I can reach.


I am calm and relaxed in every situation.


My thoughts are under my control.


I believe that everything's getting better and better every day.


I enjoy my duty: spreading happiness to all people that I meet.


I am strong and life will never get me down, because the harder I fall, the higher I bounce.


See also: