QUOTES BY: TOPICSI..AUTHORSI..ABOUT USI..SEE ALSOI

Affirmations

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9

Every morning I open my eyes and see the world in a new light like a child seeing a freshly blooming flower for the first time.


I am blessed with success and prosperity everyday!


My enemies can't defeat me. I'm strong and can stand on my own. I'm a winner.


Happiness is my goal, so I let go of EVERYTHING that does not serve my happiness!


I work very hard, and I always do my best. I believe in myself. I can do everything!


I light up the world with the smile on my face.


I love myself. I am lovable and deserve to be loved.


I forgive myself and understand that I'm the only one who's responsible for every situation in my life.


I am strong and life will never get me down, because the harder I fall, the higher I bounce.


I am a runner and I always finish the race.


I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone. -Savage Garden


I am calm and relaxed in every situation.


I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned.


Today I set the goals I know I can reach.


My thoughts are under my control.


I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye.


I enjoy my duty: spreading happiness to all people that I meet.


I believe that everything's getting better and better every day.


See also: