QUOTES BY: TOPICSI..AUTHORSI..ABOUT USI..SEE ALSOI

Affirmations

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9

My life is filled with the wonderful people who bring me gifts of joy and happiness.


The past influences today and my future days only in positive ways!


All good things flow in me and through me and to me. I receive all good things in my life.


My thoughts create my days. I think positively. I create myself and my world.


I learn something everyday. Yesterday I was wise. Today I'm wiser.


I will be focused on my life purpose and be careful in making forward strides.


I let go all past relationships and make a way for new love to come into my life.


I thank God for showing me this right path and the ability to follow this path without fear.


I know that I'm moving to the best direction for me. The path I follow will lead me to the place I'm supposed to go.


I am in control of WHAT I think. I am in control of my life.


Life is what I make of it. I gain strength from the struggles I've won and wisdom from my experiences.


I use my time to do what the best for God, my beloved ones, and myself. I will leave the world better than when I came into it.


I am special and unique. I appreciate what makes me unique and irreplaceable. I am who I want to be.

I believe that there is good hidden inside every moment of my life.


Everything in my life works perfectly. I am grateful for remembering who I really am.


I believe that each new dawn I awaken to is God's way of opening a door to renew myself to be the best I can be.


I believe that each new dawn I awaken to is my chance to bring a change for myself and others.


I am strong and I am moving forward. I know I'll do my best today, and prepare for the next day to come.


I control my fear. It doesn't control me.


I believe that difficulties are opportunities in disguise.


See also: