QUOTES BY: TOPICSI..AUTHORSI..ABOUT USI..SEE ALSOI

Affirmations

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9

I am free to choose my own way.


I experience peace and happiness. I know I'm a magnet for the goodness of life.


I stay positive when negativity surrounds me. I share all positive things freely.


affirmationboss I deserve to laugh. I deserve to be happy. I deserve to be loved.


The God I serve is bigger than the problems I encounter. I focus on HIM, and not my struggles!


I should not be afraid to love. For in loving comes the strength to fight for what I believe is fair.


I am perfect in my imperfections and strong in my weaknesses.



I am fully capable to bring myself up.


Every morning I choose to move forward. I stop thinking too much about the past.


I believe that everyday is another chance to make my dreams come true.

I am beautiful in my own way.


I believe that bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.


I'm a direct descendant from awesomeness.



Today I pray for all of you to be blessed abundantly.


I am a magnet of LOVE.


I'm the special person you can NEVER be.


I am surrounded by wonderful people who bring me luck and happiness.


I see only goodness and happiness in life.


A light shines through me and inspires all people around me.


I make mistakes sometimes but I learn from them.


See also: