QUOTES BY: TOPICSI..AUTHORSI..ABOUT USI..SEE ALSOI

Affirmations

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9

I thank God in every problem because I see who's standing and fighting with me.


I let go of yesterdays and focus on today for a better tomorrow.


I am fit, healthy, and attractive.


I'm lucky to have a life full of adventures and I believe that I have a bright prospect in the future.


I believe in myself that I will be able to achieve success.


I am controlled by myself in all my thoughts and actions.


Things can never be perfect without me.


I am thankful for all I am blessed with.


It's MY life and I run the show! I decide who stays and who goes!


I am available, open and willing to express my own success.


I look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.


I express my wants and desires fearlessly.


I live the life I imagined and I stay inspired.


I am imaginative and my creativity flows effortlessly.


I go with what I believe in. I believe in God, I trust Him, and I trust myself.


I believe that everything is beautiful in God's way.


Simple things can be the best things when I'm involved.


I focus on my life purpose. I take care in making forward strides.


The world can't change my dreams, but my dreams can always change the world.


I believe that all good things in this life flow in me, through me, and to me.


See also: