QUOTES BY: TOPICSI..AUTHORSI..ABOUT USI..SEE ALSOI

Affirmations

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9

Miracles flow into me like the river flows into the ocean.


I only create intentions that bring me and others joy.


Every day, in every way, love finds me and I accept it.


I accept the love I think I deserve.


From now on, fear will not get the best of me. From now on, I let Love be my guide.


I protect and love myself all day everyday.


I love new days because new days are my new opportunities.


I focus only on what life offers me.


My skills and abilities open all the doors of opportunities.


I always get attention and affection from people around me.


I dream what I want to dream. I do all the things I want to do. I live my life to the fullest.


I appreciate all lessons that I'm given. I'm grateful for all my experiences.


I'm smart. Education is a gift. Books are my friends.


I begin a new positive chapter in my life everyday.


I am good. I am better than good. I am the best.


I'm doing my best with the understanding, knowledge, and awareness I have.


I accept myself for who I truly am.


For every problem that I have, I know that I always can find a solution.


I will get everything I dreamt of. I'll show the people who say I can't that I can.


See also: