QUOTES BY: TOPICSI..AUTHORSI..ABOUT USI..SEE ALSOI

Affirmations

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9

The world is a better place because I am in it.


I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side. -Savage Garden


I am a magnet. I attract love, health, happiness, wisdom, and wealth from the universe.


I absorb the energy of each new day and look forward to tomorrow's new beginning.


Everyday is a new beginning. Problems and mistakes from yesterday are just memories of lessons learned.


No matter how many problems are around me, my thoughts are peaceful and calm.


I am grateful for all the good things that I have in my life: joy, peace and harmony.


I love myself first, then I love others.


The simple things that make me happy: being with friends and loved ones, sharing stories and laughter. Life is great.


No matter what obstacles come across my path today, I will survive!


I dreamt a dream in my childhood, and I was born to make it comes true.


Today I do my best. Tomorrow I'll do even better than best.


I am a priority, not an option.


Miracles happen in my life everyday and I appreciate every moment of it.


My life is full of wealth and blessings. I'm grateful for all that I am and all that I have.


I walk in faith and stay focused on what God prepares for me.


Good, Better, and Best. I fight til my Good is Better and my Better is Best.


I face my days with strength and wisdom. Troubles melt away and are replaced by peace and happiness.


The God I serve is bigger than the problems I encounter. I focus on HIM, and not my struggles!


I am perfect, whole and complete, exactly as I am. I am great because I am ME.


See also: